Spring Joy


The blue birds that spend every summer on my land and catch and devour bugs, leaving body parts on my deck railing have entertained me for years. They have learned to follow me around on my mower and pounce on the bugs stir up. Partly the Idea for this painting where they are inspecting a possible home site came from watching two pairs have a serious altercation over the one dilapidated nest box hung in the pasture. They sure did not want to share, but both couples absolutely refused the new box I hung. I suppose that’s why I chose to have them inspecting an old fence post in the painting.

DISCLAIMER

The contents of this blog is taken from Internet only. Some images are from public websites, groups, Communities, discussion boards , e-mails etc.

We are extending our courtesy to those peoples,websites, groups and communities. If any suggestions or complaints, please Email me..